Re: [dev] [st] Full screen without menu bar?

From: Joshua Haase <hahj87_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 20:36:14 -0600

doug livesey <biot023_AT_gmail.com> writes:
> Hi -- I tried applying the patch in the simplest way (from some
> instructions I googled up), but it didn't know what file to apply the
> patch to.

Please read [1] for more info on how to report bugs.

[1]: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html

> I suspect I'm operating with rather incomplete knowledge!
> Could you advise me on how to apply the patch to the st project?

Download the git repo of the project,
checkout the commit the patch was made for,
apply the patch as a new branch,
rebase the patch and fix conflicts,
publish the patch for master on the suckless website.