Re: [dev] lightweight build system

From: ochern <dexahex_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 04:28:38 +0300

That's right. No new build system is suggested.

Let me suggest a small poll:
1 What build systems do you consider as most suckless?
2 Generating Makefile from a shell script: it sucks, it's acceptable
or it's rather suckless?

It would be great if you give some explanation for your answer.

I think the collected info would be interesting for all from the community.

Thanks.