[dev] Moving scc

From: Roberto E. Vargas <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 21:12:45 +0200

Hi,

It is long time since I began to collaborate with suckless,
I think almost 6 years. In that time I send patches for a lot
of different projects, but the majority of them were for st,
becoming eventually the maintainer of it. But this mail is not
about all these projects, it is about scc, the main target of
my patches in the last 3 years. Scc began as kcc, some years
before joining to suckless, as a personal project, that due to
my implication with suckless I renamed to scc and I moved into
suckless.org, becoming an official suckless project since that
moment.

A lot of different things happened since that moment, some of
them in my life, and some of them in the suckless community.
Due to these changes, I don't feel scc as a suckless project
anymore, and as project founder, main contributor (I think
I wrote about 95% of the code) and maintainer, I have taken
the decision of moving scc away from suckless.

After this mail, the new official community where scc is going
to be developed is bitreich [1], and you can find the new
repository in [2].

Best regards,
Roberto Vargas

[1] gopher://bitreich.org
[2] gopher://bitreich.org/1/scm/scc/log.gph