Re: [dev] [st] Exit upon attempting to render glyph

From: Cág <ca6c_AT_bitmessage.ch>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 20:48:05 +0100

I use emojis on my dwm bar, and it is convenient on a laptop. While
main fonts are occasionally changed, Noto Emoji is always a fallback font
for the symbols. I've never had dwm or st crashed, no matter the reason.
As it was previously stated by Laslo and Hiltjo, 99.9899735856% of issues
are associated with libraries like fontconfig.

--
caóc