Re: [dev] st copyurl patch broken link

From: Matthew Parnell <matt_AT_parnmatt.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 12:55:28 -0400

> _AT_Matthew: Do you still have the current copyurl patches? I think you missed
> to include them into the above commit.

Did I not? My bad, sorry for the fuss.
Even after I specifically wrote about that patch in the commit message.

> However, the diffs itself were no part of this commit, nor part of earlier
> or later commits. For now, I have removed the dead links from the website.

It seems I had forgotten. I believe I have them, so I will commit them shortly.

(sorry if this message has occurred multiple times; my subscription to
the mailing list apparently wasn't completed)

Sorry again,
Cheers,

--
Matthew Parnell