[dev] dl.suckless.org file integrity github project

From: Aaron Toponce <aaron.toponce_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 12:04:46 -0600

I noticed most software available on http://dl.suckless.org does not provide
checksums and digital signatures for the compressed tarballs, and other files.
I sought to remedy this, by creating a Github repository of only checksums and
digital signatures. It's available at:

    https://github.com/atoponce/dl.suckless.org

Ultimately, it would be best if these were hosted on dl.suckless.org directly,
but I figured I could help by hosting them here until they can get deployed.
This is to help ensure that you have downloaded all the correct bits for both
the software and the checksum.

Hopefully, this is of some value to the community and suckless users, such as
myself.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o