Re: [dev] dl.suckless.org file integrity github project

From: ilf <ilf_AT_zeromail.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 16:33:41 +0200

Thanks Anselm, this sounds awesome!

Anselm R Garbe:
> - (optional) repo owners/maintainers should sign their future git tags
> for release creation by using their own private PGP key.

I suggest distributing OpenPGP-keys via the keyserver pool [0] *without*
self-hosting a copy. The point of keyservers is to allow faster
distribution of changes like signatures, revocations, expirations
- in an automated way [1, 2].

0. https://sks-keyservers.net/
1. https://github.com/ilf/gpg-maintenance
2. https://github.com/EtiennePerot/parcimonie.sh

--
ilf
Über 80 Millionen Deutsche benutzen keine Konsole. Klick dich nicht weg!