Re: [dev] Writing subtitles for videos

From: Quentin Rameau <quinq_AT_fifth.space>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 14:42:33 +0200

> Unlike the OP's four paragraph feature request against software which
> suckless obviously doesn't offer, I have at least found isabella's
> content entertaining and concise.

We are really glad to know you've been entertained.

> While I'm sure it was kind of you to step in to defend your bro, I
> would have preferred if your bro had demonstrated the simple ability
> to report what they found unsatisfactory about existing software and
> provided their first stab at some C code aimed at addressing the
> perceived problems.

I don't know Thomas more than I know you (ie not at all).
But I know Izabera.

While it's kind of you to step in to defend your bro, this would have
been more constructive to address directly Thomas to ask about his
needs if you're interested at all in this discussion.

Thank you for the noise, bro.