[st] Emojis

From: Janne Heß <jannehess_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 16:16:15 +0200

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask if anyone has managed to properly display emojis in st.
I know this is potentially sucky feature, but I read my mail in mutt and
some companies think it's a good idea to put emojis into their subjects.
Currently, it looks like the emojis consisting of 2 characters escape
the character grid. I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a
not-implemented feature.

Is there anybody here who has experience with displaying such characters
in st?

Regards
Janne