Re: [dev] Privilege escalation on remote hosts. MANY remote hosts.

From: Lucas Gabriel Vuotto <lvuotto92_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 01:06:39 -0300

You forgot to shit about vulkan in your rampage. (/s)

Maybe you could be helpful and provide an idea for the problem Kamil is asking, instead of ranting about not using C.

I still remember the words of arg, FRIGN & co after slcon4 stating that they'll start moderating the community. All I've seen about Sylvain in the last 6 months is nothing more than useless rant about C++.