[dev] [st] Ctrl-K and Ctrl-L not working

From: Thomas Preissler <thomas_AT_preissler.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 12:03:19 +0100

Hi,

I am wondering how I can make Ctrl-K (kill-line) and Ctrl-L
(clear-creas) to work in st. I looked at various ideas - inputrc and
zle, as I am running zsh. I ended up with that ominous
terminfo/termcap, but I am not sure how I should progress from there. I
had a look at the sources and found st.info, but - ?

I like st, I like its non-bloatedness and just doing what it's supposed
to do. When I fire up "Sakura" for example those keys work straight away
- I guess because they are loading GTK libraries, too.

I don't mind recompiling st to get Ctrl-K and Ctrl-L, but what do I have
to do to get these working - if it is simple - ?

Cheers

Thomas