Re: [dev] suckless dns over http client

From: Calvin Morrison <mutantturkey_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 00:12:01 -0400

Presenting sdohd(1) - simple dns over https daemon [0]f

okay I wrote it see below. depends on curl, also i havent written C in
a long time so I didn't really have a good grasp on allocating stuff,
nor did i read the actual spec on dns so i hope bufsize = 256 is big
enough for any dns response, who knows, whatever, it kind of works.

It sucks, but I did something

https://github.com/mutantturkey/sdohd