Re: [dev] [st] cursor color and current language

From: Dennis Yurichev <dennis_AT_yurichev.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 01:31:02 +0300

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 11:02:58AM -0400, Carlos Torres wrote:
> Thats a cool idea. Its currently not implemented but patches are welcome :)

> > Is it possible somehow to make st's cursor changing according to the current language?
> > So it would alternate between two colors?
> >
> > Offtopic: is it possible to do the same in xterm? VIM and Emacs?

This is it, I'm changing keyboard layout by caps lock, but somehow, it's scroll lock which is changing :)
I'm not familiar with X Windows at all, so this is more proof-of-concept.
Maybe someone can point me how to make it better.
Also, color isn't changing right after caps lock press, but one press after...
Don't know how to fix this, yet...

--
-- http://www.yurichev.com
Sometimes I may delay my E-Mail reply. Sorry in advance for the inconvenience.