[dev] mesa build sh scripts

From: <sylvain.bertrand_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 13:41:20 +0000

Hi,

As some of you may know already, mesa, the gl/vulkan open source project did
drop the garbage which are the perl based gnu autotools for another piece of
garbage, python based meson. A few years ago, I was a fan boy of python, omfg I
do regret that, a f... lot.

As a user of my own custom built gnu/linux distro, I decided than was the right
moment to spend time on my own build system taylored for my needs.

I have a set of idiotic and transparent shell scripts, even though they use job
control for parallel compilation and some advanced pattern matching/regular
expressions. Don't worry, there are still tons of smelly python code generators,
not to mention exquisic c++ diaherra for the software scatophages among us.

For my AMD GCN hardware:
 - opengl: https://git.launchpad.net/nyanlinux/tree/builders/mesa-gl-1/contrib
 - vulkan: https://git.launchpad.net/nyanlinux/tree/builders/mesa-vulkan-0

The smart ones will notice those are not hosted on github (read related news,
please). Last time I used lanuchpad, the git hosting web interface was
noscript/basic (x)html friendly (I am a links/lynx user).

Those scripts may contain valuable information for any who would like to fool
around with such thingies.

regards,

--
Sylvain