Re: [dev] [no js web]

From: Marc Chantreux <eiro_AT_phear.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 21:19:12 +0100

hello,

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 09:56:50PM +0000, sylvain.bertrand_AT_gmail.com wrote:
> As some may already know I am sueing the french administration which recently
> (a couple of years) broke the support of no js web browsers.

i'm a public servant and i support your goals. however, experience gave
me a relative faith in our justice system.

i can't talk for the others but my current employer (Renater) started
reflexion about eco-conception and one of the key of it is that:

* we will go on maintain the main html versions of the applications
* any services should be accessible by low tech devices, including tui.
* as we can't afford the dev/maintain of many clients, we'll expose APIs
  (or filesystems?) and provide assistance to a developper community
  in a best effort way.

regards,
marc