[dev] [no js web]

From: <sylvain.bertrand_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 21:56:50 +0000

Hi,

As some may already know I am sueing the french administration which recently
(a couple of years) broke the support of no js web browsers.

The follow up would be to deal with this issue at the EU administration level
and the local W3C representatives.

I am currently trying to get a lawyer allocated for this, and if there are any
french citizens among suckless aware people who would like to join the party,
do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

regards,

--
Sylvain