[dev] [surf] disabling css

From: Szabolcs Szucs <contact_AT_szabolcsszucs.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 16:02:48 +0200

Hello,

I've been using surf for a few months now. Been on dwm for ~6yrs.

Q - Is there an easy way to disable CSS in surf?

I guess there is, and it's probably via the site specific css files. I think my CSS-fu is not good enough though. I tried putting "* {}" into default.css, which is matched .* sites (as in git tip config.h), but that's just *adding* *nothing* to all the elements as far as I know. I have no other ideas at the moment.

Is there a patch for this maybe? If not, and the way to go is a new patch, do you have any advice/recommendation for me before I start hacking around?

Thanks,
Szab