[dev] Request to publish PamUUID in other projects

From: <lmsrusso_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 20:02:59 +0100

Hi,

 I have just developed a PAM module that can be used to log into linux
by using a usb drive. The software was designed according to the
suckless philosophy of simplicity, clarity and frugality. However it
does depend on systemd, so any suggestion on how to achieve the same
functionality without this dependency is welcome.

 The code is hosted at GitHub

 https://github.com/LuisRusso/PamUUID

 Besides announcing the software to the community I would like to
request that it be added in the "other projects" list of the suckless
webpage.

 Best regards,

--
 Luís M. S. Russo