[dev] [dwm] Why not a seperate declaration header file ?

From: Hritik Vijay <hr1t1k_AT_protonmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021 14:17:54 +0000

Hi
While editing my config.h file, my linter is going crazy because it cannot find the declarations of the identifiers used in config.h. I was wondering the rationale behind putting all the function declarations in the dwm.c file itself. Wouldn't it make more sense to put all of them in a dwm.h file and include it in dwm.c and config.h ?

Hritik Vijay