Re: [dev] Completeness suckless

From: Edward Willis <edward_AT_willisnet.io>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 08:36:54 -0700

Hello. I am new also to this mailing list, although I have read suckless.org and cat-v.org for a long time.

I agree with Sagar. Simple software allows for people to use their computers for longer, which saves on waste, saves money, and is more inclusive of users who don’t have the latest and greatest technology. Libraries and other public institutions that provide computer access are especially hard pressed to keep up with increasing hardware requirements.

Cheers,
Edward

PS: As this is my first message on this list please inform me if I am doing anything wrong in the formatting or sending of this message.