Re: [dev] [dwm] possible regression in 8806b6e

From: Ethan Marshall <lists_AT_ethanjmarshall.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 11:28:27 +0100

Just re-ran the bisection and got 8806b6e on both stock dwm and my
build. Reverting this commit fixes this change in both. Reverting
bece862 has no change in either, so I would assume we can eliminate that
commit as the issue.

Could this be related to the handling of fixed-size windows? I was under
the impression that windows of a fixed size are treated as automatically
floating by dwm. Could that have been thrown off by this new size logic?

        Ethan