[dwm] Multihead Issues Autostart

From: Yan Doroshenko <yan1994doroshenko_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 12:56:50 +0200

Hello,

I'm using DWM on two monitors with cool_autostart patch and in the
autostart array I'm running xrandr to set the monitor layout.

Quite often a situation happens when the second monitor is enabled
(arandr displays it as active and in correct position, feh sets the
background on it), but is unrecognized by DWM (there's no panel on it
and windows can not be moved onto it). Any change in display layout
fixes the issue and DWM recognizes the second screen.

Do you have any ideas as to why it can be happening?

Thanks,

Yan