[dev] mailing list software

From: Robert Winkler <robert.winkler_AT_bioprocess.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 11:19:21 -0500

Dear Suckless Community:
Which mailing list software is suckless running?

Is it recommendable?

I'm getting desperate: I'm looking to for a simple mailing list
platform, but all of them suck.
Mailman(3) and sympa are difficult to install (many requirements and
manual adjustments); especially if you want them to co-exist with a
working Apache setup (sorry, I don't want to migrate my webpage, the
moodle scholary platform, my webmailer etc. because they work!).
Gray duck is simple to start; but this is a docker image and securing it
sends you to the reverse-proxy, http basic authentication hell again.

Isn't there a simple, suckless mailing list platform (please, don't
recommend EXCEL ;-)).

Best, Robert