[dev] surf/webkit2gtk-2.38.0 file descriptors

From: Quentin Rameau <quinq_AT_fifth.space>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 17:48:44 +0200

Hi,

Sorry for not answering directly,
but as there has been several threads about it,
I'm making a global answer here.

I've hacked some solution to the problem of passing the socket pair
to the web-extension.

It is pushed to git but not released yet,
please test it and report if it works or if you get any issue with it.

Cheers!

P.S.: I know there are several others pending patches but I don't have
a lot of free time those days.
I promise I'm interested in merging them but I don't hesitate to "bump"
them again so that I can trace those still relevant.