[dev] About DWM Swapfocus patch

From: Dr. André Desgualdo Pereira <desgua_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 12:56:04 -0300

The swapfocus patch works as intended when we have changed the focus on the same tag. But when coming from another tag, the swapfocus does nothing.

Example: suppose the focus is on a window at tag 2, then I manyally focus another window on another tag (say 3). Now if I try to swapfocus (Mod+S) the focus doesn't change back to the previous window.

Any ideas on how to enable the swapfocus even if the previously focused window is in another tag?

Thank you so much <3
Andre.