Re: [dev] report mx.suckless.org tls issue

From: <pfx_AT_mailbox.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 19:46:55 +0200

they are not enforcing tls, since mx.suckless.org supported tls before,
according to their log, last time mx.suckless.org has tls on
2023-02-06, so they use the cache for the following email delivery, but
out of a sudden, mx.suckless.org downgrade to non tls, so email failed to
deliver.

so my question is downgrade from tls to non-tls on mx.suckless.org is a
deliberated step?