Re: [dev] running a shortlink provider

From: Anthony <d.tonitch_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 00:50:51 +0200

Thanks for the details! I have tough about hash maps but actually not
about simultaneous requests... this seems quite bad tho. (if you have
more than a few hundreds users?)
>> I know it is insecure, but I would store everything in a txt file where each
>> line is a link.
> Why is that insecure?
Because you can just fetch every shorted links by "bruteforce". this is
"insecure" in the sense that it is not "private".
>> If you don't want your id to be consecutive, a tsv file would do the trick
>> with a hash then the link.
> BINGO
I suppose that this doesn't help with complexity tho...