Re: [dwm] popup on a window in two tags : bug?

From: Capit Nicolas <capitn_AT_free.fr>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:48:37 +0200

Anselm R. Garbe wrote:

> Actually I tried to reproduce or to understand what you are
> asking. But I don't understand what you ask anymore.
>
> I have following rule in my setup:
>
> { "Firefox.*", "net", False }
>
> Now, I look at "work" and "net" I see the firefox main window.
> If I open the About window of firefox, it is tagged with "net"
> as well, thus it appears in my view (because I look at "net" AND
> "work"). If I don't look at "net" the window does not appear in
> the "work" view, because it is not tagged with "work".
>
> There is nothing wrong with this behavior. Do you expect
> something different?

It is not exactly what I made. I add firefox in the tag "work". So, when I am
in the tag "work", I can see firefox and other windows from the tag "work" but I
don't look at "net". And when a popup firefox window occured it goes to the tag
"net" but not to "work".
I think that this popup must already be displayed at the tag "work" because
firefox is tagged "net" AND "work".