Re: [dwm] placement of tags on titles

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_10kloc.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:08:59 +0200

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 07:03:29PM +0200, Julian Romero wrote:
> On 8/23/06, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_10kloc.org> wrote:
> >http://www.10kloc.org/shots/dwm-20060823.png
> Nice. Did you test changing just the foreground color? No pixels
> wasted also (don'know about saving LOC)
> I think changing the text color will be even less intrusive.
Changing the text color will add additional color definitions.
dwm uses invertation for several stuff, thus a single additional
color for highlighting tags of the focused client won't work at
all. You would need two colors at least. My idea of such
rectangle works without additional colors and is pretty easy to
recognize...

Regards,