[dwm] Firefox problem...

From: <usrucb_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:25:52 -0700

I've been testing Firefox as a floating window:

    "Firefox.*", "2", True

When viewing tag "1" windows in tiled mode, then issuing an openURL to
Firefox, causes the Firefox window to suddenly appear. Firefox is not
active or usable. Switching to floating mode doesn't affect access to
Firefox. I'm only able to select windows tagged with "1".

Adding tag "2" to the view or switching to viewing only tag "2" makes
Firefox usable.

This doesn't happen when Firefox is started as a tiled window.

-- dtm