[dwm] Removing the titlebar?

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:49:51 +0100

Hi there,

I waited quite long with this proposal, but now it's time for me
to ask what people think about the small titlebar in front of
unfocused windows. I'm not really sure I'd miss it.

I notice that I rarely look at it, and if I look at it, only
because I want to determine the focus state, which means the
focused client (which does not present such a titlebar).

Actually the client area already presents what the window is all
about.

Regards,

--
 Anselm R. Garbe >< http://suckless.org/~arg/ >< GPG key: 0D73F361