Re: [dwm] Removing the titlebar?

From: Seth Graham <sether_AT_tru7h.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 09:56:10 -0600

I find it extremely useful when I have many xterms open. It's always set
to hostname:path, which makes spotting the window I want a lot faster.

As you said, it's also helpful for determining focus. I like the 1 pixel
border, but they can be hard to notice unless the fg/bg colors have
extreme contrast (that is, ugly).