Re: [dwm] Interesting idea by Gottox

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:54:27 +0100

Hi!

I don't want to get rid of view() completely. I only wouldn't use it
in my environment anymore, because it let me work in a workspace way.

I don't think kicking view out of the main distribution is the way to
make "non-power-users" happy.

My idea is to make it easier to work only the tagging way. Not to make
it difficult to use dwm's tags as workspaces.

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)