Re: Re: [dwm] Interesting idea by Gottox

From: <nummer5_AT_frittenforke.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:32:17 +0100 (CET)

> Tagging them with the first tag the user views
> after this situation seems kind of arbitrary to me (what indication is
> there that this window has any relation with the group I'm selecting
> for viewing?).

What about introducing a default "untagged" tag for clients which appear
when no tag is viewed?

Anyway, I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but wouldn't it be
a little more consistent to apply the tag that is viewed when a program
is started instead of the tag that is viewed when the program pops up?
This gives the user a little bit more control.

Martin

P.S.:
I think dwm is a great piece of software, thanks to Anselm end everybody
else who contributed!