[dwm] tag-used indicator dots

From: Karl. <kmw1_AT_free.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 08:01:15 +1300

I find the tag-used dots to be a handy thing, but I was wondering if it
is possible to use something more visually-distinct than dots. Looking
quickly at the tag area, there are dots for tag-used and dots for
client-tags - recognising which is which takes a small amount of
attention.

I wondered if the tag-used indicator could be an underline instead, to
reduce the load on my aging brain? Or something else, maybe - I'm not
convinced that an underline is a better option than dots - I'd just like
something more different from the client-tag dots.

Vaguely relevant note: Whilst the tag-used dots reduce the need for a
view-all function, as others have mentioned, I still do use the view-all
mode when I'm about to shut down X - I much prefer closing apps myself
than risking unsaved data.

Karl.