Re: [dwm] console equivalent for dmenu?

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 00:32:39 +0100 (CET)

I've curiously written an app that does this stuff on console. :)

  http://news.nopcode.org/menush.tar.gz

The code is 'eread.c'. Very ugly code written in 5 min. But it works(R).

I would like to implement a better readline support to autocomplete
commands from argv instead of filesystem autocompletion.

For dialogs you can use "dialog". I've seen scrollz having a wrapped
text-entry shell with readline too.

The eread.c code needs some rewrite but can be the base to emulate dmenu.

PD: Look't menush.sh script how uses eread.

--pancake