Re: [dwm] multiple functions per key revised

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:04:35 +0100

Hi!

WTF? Adding return for saving a few milliseconds and adding an extra
layout to make dwm more bloat... I dont think this is a good idea.

Imho we should stay where we are. This solution is very clean, doesn't
waste loc and has a very small overhead.

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)