[dwm] dwm-3.3

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:27:03 +0100

Hi there,

I created

  http://www.suckless.org/download/dwm-3.3.tar.gz

which contains support for GTK-based DnD, because of the absence
of WM_STATE handling in previous releases. It also contains a
patch made by Sander to drop several bh checks which aren't
necessary anymore.

Note that apart from that, I also launched the new site I worked
on from time to time during last week, which is called diri now
(because it's more universal than the idea of groupie before).

http://www.suckless.org/show.rc/tools/diri

(Work is still in progress, but the basic things work fine
already.)

Regards,

--
 Anselm R. Garbe >< http://suckless.org/~arg/ >< GPG key: 0D73F361