[dwm] using slock from d

From: Tuncer Ayaz <tuncer.ayaz_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:56:47 +0100

I'm not sure it's the same problem Alex Elide had
back in October but I'm not able to start slock
from neither dwm's internal keygrabber nor an
external one. Actually IIRC it may be so that I
managed to start it once with an external grabber
with dwm also running after pressing the key combo
several times but repeating the key combo all the
time does nothing else the seemingly refresh or
redraw the screen.

I tried both with or without "exec "
{ Mod4Mask, XK_l, spawn, { .cmd = "exec slock" } }, \
{ Mod4Mask, XK_l, spawn, { .cmd = "slock" } }, \

If you start slock from a terminal emulator via dmenu's
output for exec it works.

Any idea what's wrong or how I should execute slock
differently?