Re: [dwm] Please test hg tip

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:41:52 +0100

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 05:19:22PM +0100, Anthony Brown wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 03:02:33PM +0100, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:

> > > I do not have idea about the code background ow dwm, but I spotted a bug.
> > >
> > > http://www.canb.net/s/tmp/dwm-firefox/
> > >
> > > I get a fresh dwm copy, and confirmed the bug.
> >
> > Hehe, that is a great bug report! Thanks for your work. I think
> > I fixed it in hg tip. Please recheck.
>
> Just out of curiousity I tried the same thing with seamonkey (using hg
> tip) and after closing the second window the one in the master area gets
> resized to the whole screen, so far so good, but then when I press F11
> it occupies only the master area (the stack area shows the remnants of
> the full screen seamonkey window and when I switch to another tag and
> then back the stack area shows whatever was there in the other tag).

I believe the F11 handling in ff is totally broken, I can't
speak of seamonkey, but F11 does not respects the client window
geometry in all cases as far as I tested it. And I believe it is
not a dwm issue, because it also occures in earlier dwm issues
and in other wms, which I tested so far.

Hmm, odd.

Regards,