Re: [dwm] Re: master size for each tag patch

From: Marek Bernat <marek.bernat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:16:00 +0100

On 2/14/07, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:

> I got an idea: Don't do it, don't do it now ;)
> Stick with dwm as is.

Hm, dwm, as it is now, isn't sufficient for me and my browser + dictionary
usecase.
I suppose quick hack will do for now
(that is, set specific master size when dictionary and browser tags are viewed),
but I am sure there is a way to make this more clean and general.

And anyway, now that I started to think about this, I am quite surprised
that everyone is content with only one master size for everything. It just
doesn't make sense. Or does every one have such a big screen that they don't
care?

Regards.