Re: [dwm] Re: master size for each tag patch

From: Christian Garbs <mitch_AT_cgarbs.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:12:19 +0100

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 04:16:00PM +0100, Marek Bernat wrote:

> And anyway, now that I started to think about this, I am quite surprised
> that everyone is content with only one master size for everything.

My patchset¹ uses "per workspace" settings. Every workspace (I don't
use tags) can have a different layout, different master and nmaster
settings.

If you really need this special case "browser+dictionary", you could
set up a "macro" keybinding that does multiple things:

 - set master value to xy
 - toggle dictionary tag on

And set another keybinding to

 - set master value to z