[dwm] Bottom Stack patch for dwm-3.8

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:38:22 -0400

The Bottom Stack patch for dwm-3.8 is now available. I want to thank
Anselm for the new, super clean code base on which layout patches can
now be applied!

This patch provides additional layouts for dwm. It no longer includes
code for client title bars as that is truly separate functionality. I
hope to have some time to create a client title bars patch, but if
someone else wants to tackle it, please let me know.

To enable the layouts from this patch, simply modify your config.h file
to include the desired layouts. The default function setlayout() cycles
through each of your defined layouts. The old functions togglestackpos()
and togglestacklayout() have been removed. Here is what it would look
like with all possible layouts enabled (not recommended!):

#define LAYOUTS \
static Layout layout[] = { \
    /* symbol>------>-------function */ \
    { "[]=",>------->-------tileright }, /* first entry is default */ \