[dwm] focus changes

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 17:04:58 +0200

I have noticed that when switching between different windows the window under
the mouse pointer gets focus for a moment before focusing the right window.

The window does not draws the focused border but acts as if it gets focus.

I have noticed this opening 5 terminals, letting the mouse pointer on the
master area and switching between windows with alt+j and alt+k. The commandline
cursor blinks.

The same happens when switching between tags.

Maybe dwm calls twice to focus when switching between windows based on
the mouse pointer position and later using the internal structures of dwm.

I have no time to get a look on the source now. Sorry.

  --pancake