Re: [dwm] layout state per workspace?

From: Maarten Maathuis <madman2003_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 17:48:12 +0200

The only issue (imo) lies with tags that have floating layout, perhaps
it's possible to mark windows that are in a floating layout floating.
So that they retain their floatiness when coming into a non-floating
environment. This would have to be different from windows which are
floating by default.

Maarten.