Re: [dwm] btw...

From: Anydot <dfenze_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 23:56:28 +0200

On (10/08/07 18:56), Enno Gottox Boland wrote:
> I think this would decrease code quality. It's a nice idea, but I
> can't see any advantage when using one big function with a huge number
> of lines and inteprete every crap over handle it by extra function
> which will do it in the way but with cleaner code.
>
> 2007/8/10, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>:
> > ... I believe that all lt->arrange !=/== checks only belong to
> > the layout function, which means that layout-specific functions
> > like togglemax(), zoom() should be handled by the argument to the
> > specific arrange function.

Yeah, I think the same and another evil is imho using that static
variables in layout functions. I (personaly) DON'T see this as
simplification as there were lost a lot of code beauty on it (same goes
to decision to subsitute union args by char*).

(all is IMHO :)

--
Premysl "Anydot" Hruby >> http://na.srck.net <<