Re: [dwm] btw...

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 11:32:09 +0200

Basically I came to the same conclusion, that adding const char
*arg to tile() is not the best idea, same with letting the
arrange function do all nasty jobs. All I have in mind is
making the inclusion of third-party layouts more elegant with
less coupling for this. I came up to a different idea which I
will show in detail today. The basic idea is to put all layout
specific stuff into a separate .c and .h file, which is included
in config.h resp. layout.h. So adding a different layout will
only mean to edit config.h. But let's figure the details later.

Regards,
Anselm