[dwm] All well and good . . .

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:40:12 -0400

It's all well and good that people are polishing dwm[1], announcing
awesome[2], and teasing us with siaynoq's disgruntled paradigms[3], but
what I could really use are a working dwm-ish for my stupid MSwin box at
work and, even better, a working st along with some of it's own
teasers[4]!

'Course, I know I haven't pitched in to help lately, but I thought I'd
put out a friendly nudge for my own personal wishlist :)

Cheers! -RPM

[1] http://www.suckless.org/pipermail/dwm/2007-September/003524.html
[2] http://awesome.naquadah.org/
[3] http://dpi.sourceforge.net/