Re: [dwm] All well and good . . .

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:47:03 +0200

On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 11:40:12AM -0400, Ross Mohn wrote:
> It's all well and good that people are polishing dwm[1], announcing
> awesome[2], and teasing us with siaynoq's disgruntled paradigms[3], but
> what I could really use are a working dwm-ish for my stupid MSwin box at
> work and, even better, a working st along with some of it's own
> teasers[4]!
>
> 'Course, I know I haven't pitched in to help lately, but I thought I'd
> put out a friendly nudge for my own personal wishlist :)
>
> Cheers! -RPM
>
> [1] http://www.suckless.org/pipermail/dwm/2007-September/003524.html
> [2] http://awesome.naquadah.org/
> [3] http://dpi.sourceforge.net/
> [4] http://www.suckless.org/pipermail/dwm/2007-March/002274.html

Forget dwm4windows, I dropped that idea a while ago completely.
I use dwm under Cygwin very often and see absolutely no need to
write something native for windows (all windows apps I've seen
so far suck like hell, so in the end I'd launch ff and a
terminal possibly).

To st, it is really on my plan for _this_ year.

Regards,