[dwm] dextra

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:48:15 +0200

Hi there,

heavily based on lavish's work I put together several config
files which should work fine with future releases of dwm/dmenu.
The repository is still work in progress, but might be of use
for some of you (it contains Xdefaults, dir_colors, mutt colors,
vim colors, etc.)

Finally I switched to black on white after years of working with
light colors on black. And I feel well at work ;)

So if anyone is interested, wants to share his setup, etc, here
is the current repository

  http://www.suckless.org/hg.rc/dextra

I also added some proggy fonts I use in my current setup.

Regards,